EWA Accessories Warranty
(Accessories Page link)
“M/s Havells India Ltd. (“Company”) warrants its Extension Board (Powerstrip, Spikeguard and Flexbox), Door bell, Water bell and Adaptor (“Product”) against manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase invoice, on terms and conditions mentioned below.
Terms and Conditions
- This Warranty will commence from the date of purchase invoice.
- This Warranty is available in India and to first purchaser of the Product only.
- To avail Warranty services, customer should approach the respective retailer/dealer from whom he has purchased his Product and must present original purchase invoice and wherever possible, the original Warranty Certificate (duly signed and stamped by the Selling Dealer).
- If it is determined by the retailer/dealer that the Product has any manufacturing defect, than retailer/dealer will repair or replace the defective Product.
- Warranty of repaired or replaced Product shall thereafter continue only for the unexpired period of Warranty. Defective Product shall be duly returned to the Company and will be property of the Company.
- In the event of any unforeseeable circumstance same Product or Product with similar design is not available, Product will be replaced with an equivalent model available at that time.
- It is clarified that Company will not be responsible to the customer for any economic loss, commercial loss, consequential or resulting liability, damage to the property or any other harm or loss to the customer.
Warranty excludes or does not apply-
- If customer violates warranty terms and conditions, instruction and installation guidelines or operates the Product otherwise than as per Product specifications.
- If the serial number affixed on the Product is damaged, erased or tampered with or if Product is refurbished/modified.
- If the Product is operated in conditions otherwise than normal conditions (e.g., abnormal voltage surge, extreme environmental conditions etc.).
- If the Product is used for any commercial purpose.
- If Company’s mounting boxes have not been used for the accessories.
- Any harm caused due to accident, negligence, improper maintenance, mishandling, tampering, incurred in transit by the customer or which can be attributed to the fault of the customer.
- Any harm resulting from any unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure event etc.
- Any harm caused due to any defect in any electrical/civil installation(s), wiring or third party products.”